Call Today 770.794.6643
Our Atlanta practice offers the permanent makeup procedure, also known as micropigmentation, is a sophisticated micro-procedure that involves cosmetic tattooing. The colored organic pigments are specially formulated and deposited into the dermal layer of the skin.
Some of the benefits of permanent makeup:
- It can save time and money
- Makeup never needs to be reapplied
- No need to purchase makeup
- Ideal for people with certain illnesses or disabilities
- Does not cause daily allergies
- Can camouflage scars
How Long Do the Effects Last?
Technically, permanent makeup should last forever since the pigment is in the dermal layer of your skin. However, permanent cosmetics may fade due to sun exposure, body chemistry or certain laser treatments. Clients can expect it to last for 5-10 years.
How Safe is Permanent Cosmetics?
Having a well-trained and experienced technician using single-use disposable equipment will ensure your safety. The pigments are all organic/natural that are MRI safe.
What Should I Expect Following a Procedure?
You can expect to have mild swelling/puffiness following the eyeliner procedure. Some of our Atlanta permanent makeup patients may slightly bruise around the area. Lips may be dry after having the full lip procedure until the lips heal completely.
Will I Need to Have a Touch Up?
Some people may need one touch up following the initial procedure. Touch ups may be required if the client is having the full lip procedure due to the muscular membrane tissue composition of the lips.
Can I Get Laser Treatments On My Face?
Yes. Notify the doctor so that he or she can try and cover the permanent cosmetics.
Can I Have Eyelid Surgery?
Yes. Eyelid surgery will not harm or distort the eyeliner.
- Eyeliner: Natural or a more definite look can be achieved. It is popular with both male and female.
- Mucosal Eyeliner: This is where pigment is applied to the "slippery ledge" part of the eye. It is very popular to add a color to this part of their eye.
- Lash Enhancement Eyeliner: This is a subtle, natural look, mimicking thousands of tiny eyelashes with the implantation of pigments in the lash line. It is great for conservative people.
- Eyebrows: This procedure can mimic the appearance of hair in the brow line. This can make eyebrows appear fuller. It is great for women that suffer from alopecia or women who cannot see well enough to apply there eyebrow make-up. It is surprising how natural it can look.
- Hairline Stroke Eyebrows: This is similar to the eyebrow procedure but taken one step further by adding the appearance of actual hair.
- Lip Liner and Full Lip Color: This procedure is great for women and men that want the appearance of lipstick or lip liner. This can prevent lipstick from bleeding into the surrounding skin. It can be natural or bold depending on the desire of the client. It can also be applied to change size and shape of lips.
- Scar Camouflage and Stretch Mark Camouflage: This is for anyone wanting to camouflage a scar/stretch mark on their body to look like the surrounding tissue.
Atlanta Permanent Makeup Consultations
Contact our Atlanta practice to schedule your permanent makeup consultation with us.